A beautiful outdoor deck is one of the most popular additions for anyone looking to upgrade the exterior of their home. There are numerous benefits associated with deck construction.
- Increased living space – Not only does a deck provide additional living space, it also acts as a comfortable area for you to entertain. A deck is easily equipped with a bar or grill, giving you double the entertaining space.
- Increased home value – According to experts, a deck naturally increases a home’s value. Homeowners can expect to recoup up to 72% of the cost of building the deck, which far exceeds what can typically be recouped from other additions including a sunroom or garage.
- Quick build-time – Compared to other home additions, decks can be completed in a relatively short period of time. And since decks are an exterior addition, living within the home is easily done without the annoying debris and noise that is typical of a kitchen or bathroom remodel.
- Cost-effective – Bottom line: decks cost significantly less than other home additions or improvement projects. Costs differ depending on where you live, but homeowners typically do not have to take out loans for their deck installs.
- Aesthetic appeal – A new deck adds a ton of visual appeal and architectural interest to your home. Decks are fully customizable, so you can opt for a simple, one-level deck, or a multi-level setup featuring steel cables and suspension. When it comes to deck design, the sky is truly the limit.
Perhaps you are considering a deck installation of your own. If so, look no further than Turning Point Designer Renovations LLC. As a full-service home remodeling company, we have the tools, skills and expertise that will help transform your backyard with a beautiful new deck. For your free estimate, give us a call at 414-813-0644.